hey, been a brief time

{[['']]}

hey hey hey I even have been gone I even have been

gone for nine months night Cory Kinson

highlights 14 go shut up won't you go somewhere with none noise

yeah nine hi my name is Cory Cory Kenshin guys i don't even skills to

come back like what do I say I even have been gone for nine months the last time i wont to be

here you'll attend a restaurant and sit down you can't do that anymore

coronavirus gonna inspect you inspect you you're all grown up

how you been I'm like one of those dads that like leaves once you are a baby they

try to come once you create it to the NBA a son I even have been gone from YouTube

and all social media for the past in my absence the earth has gone to her that's

okay I'm here to make your day better one video at a time but first there's

been plenty of speculation of my whereabouts these past months man I suck

in jail

didn't you hear you had a baby to not mention quite just a few of youtubers

who have tried to chop in what they think popular youtuber known online as

Cory extension has disappeared from YouTube having not posted a video in

over three months and now Cory's been gone for a brief time I'm gonna say Cory's

name for ten hours

can change tension I applaud your dedication I'm gonna answer your

questions hopefully your question is where I even have been and what I've done cuz

those the only things I'm gonna answer today which i can not tell you ways stressful

it's been trying to return up with an idea good enough to return back on dude you've

been gone for you two for nine months you can't just accompany a game

play so I made a listing but plan to find an idea worthy enough for a shoguns

return

oh my boom that's easy playboy cardi me need something better more relatable to

the times tick-tock bring the beat life flight journal young gang start with the

curse swish Jojo pose pose

pose

pose I'm like dude you can't freakin do that you were the quantity one tick tock

hater back within the day and that i am like maybe some kind of dance video so after

exhausting all of my ideas so first you look good it's been nine months plenty of

you have probably had a birthday one year older when you're closer to death I

got some new glasses that that happened wanted to be like one of those those

nerds yeah that's about it that's that's all that's that's happened on my side

psych just kidding i buy such tons freaky cool stuff and with the packs with my

friends oh hi first of all I'm too black so you can't inspect the cityscape right

here Oh

so what's on the brink of happen now's we got yo two streets over there knock down who

bought the lighted candle let the wax build up we're gonna pour the wax where

y'all gonna pour it yeah poured on his lip

we're gonna pour the wax on his lip I got a photograph I visited see the aim with

my family

why do i do know did then I did a bunch of make a wishes alright taking a

picture you recognize this is often often actually a

video

we just witnessed a building-sized Gundam movie articulated joints knees shoulders somebody behind us yeah

wait to door could I say yah wasn't supposed to see that which i hit this cool

freaking hat it says so good that's me hands down one of the only trips of my

life I took my family to Times Square in New York City to watch the ball drop and

since then I've mostly been home spending time with my family playing

video games

and just enjoying my life sometimes I told you guys sometimes you gotta put

the phone the social media and everything down which i fully acknowledge

I am blessed beyond measure that I'm able to put down not only social media

but my job job this is often often a really employment

this is kind of a dream hobby that pays me I was completely off the grid I did go

on YouTube because i actually like YouTube i prefer watching YouTube videos I just obviously

didn't upload I do want to need a second and just say many because of

i'ma save y'all for fewer because I gotta talk to y'all but my fellow compadres

people hit my phone every once during a while

t actually freaking mama bear

my brother pause my brother math my brother dashi burly's e which i exchanged

a couple messages he was like fam come back once you ready Soleil Gerald

Christine rise ek actually anybody who spoke with me or or reached bent me or

anything while i wont to be gone and you recognize just say what's up hope everything's

alright like you are doing not know what proportion

that means to me but it hasn't been sunshine and blue skies the entire time

over here on this side of the camera but there were indeed sometimes that like

the anxiety and just me overthinking things really decreased on me coming

back to YouTube this is often often like my third or fourth attempt during this nine-month

duration i attempted to return back in June of last year then i attempted to return back in

September then

you know whenever I did i'd I wouldn't prepare i'd turn the camera on because there are a bunch of

games that were beginning with a bunch of puppet combo games and games that I

know that you simply simply guys would really like to observe

me play which i might wish to play myself and I would turn the camera on and my

heart wouldn't be in it like you know you can't you can't force it I

mean you'll but it's just quite wack people can usually see through fake

youtubers I never want to be fake you know I never wanna purport that my life

is perfect and that i am happy all the time because I'm not my point is I wanted to

come back once i used to be ready and not every day before that the less entity that i would like

to address are the samurai themself and you might be thinking Cory you've got been

talking to us the entire time it's like up thus far I even have been on a stage maybe

just giving a speech now I'm off the stage and we're talking like right in

front of each other but six feet apart because coronavirus the samurai you guys

are the definition of loyalty truly you are I even have seen numerous videos of people

talking about where I'm at I seen so many comments numerous emails on behalf of me to

have left for nine months not weeks not days baby in my absence we pass 5

I remember once i used to be gone or once I first stopped uploading i wont to be that perhaps

like 4.5 i can't repay such loyalty and that was one of my bigger stressors

while i wont to be gone was that I I'm letting those people down you recognize plenty of

people I've gotten plenty of messages over the years of people with saying how

much that my videos have helped them and whatever they need been we're going

through and over time you you start to feel like this is often not a hobby like you

have a requirement to those people to to help I do desire that I do but at the same

time is like who was helping me no but seriously I

I got a recharge which i do know I become infamous for returning leaving and

coming back and leaving but it's just how I appear the hay is i don't know when it

happens or when it's gonna happen I don't plan any of this I feel that's

pretty apparent already I mean my last tweet was hey you guys getting back to

work feeling refreshed after e3 so I never know when it's gonna happen

and you recognize I felt I feel bad like when I'm gone like dude not uploading like

you're letting all those people down you've been given such an incredible

community you're not taking advantage of it and you're wasting it and you are doing not

deserve it and why are you even doing this why you need to just give your

channel away and blah blah and each one these thoughts just freaking stomping on my

head then I I slow it down I clear my brains whiteboard swipe it then I

write on there you're human you're gonna get tired you're not a freaking

machine you're not a freaking computer you're an organic blood fueled flawed

human being which is okay I'm gonna fail sometimes I'm gonna drop the ball

whether you're feeling like me leaving for nine months was a failure or not I

needed to undertake to thereto I had a superb time I played a bunch of great video games

sekito shadows die twice then and then it went on to win game of the year

but I already knew it had been gonna be was my game of the year and at redemption to

death stranding Star Wars I platinum so many games while i wont to be gone I had a

great time and for the last time i might wish to mention

thank you guys for being the definition of loyalty love support i actually don't

deserve you guys I've said this numerous multiple multiple times you guys aren't

the coolest the check can't get slightly toxic but I even have been gone for nine months

so I'm just gonna overlook that but y'all better unwind thereupon

freaking toxic bullcrap freakin Billy is just folks that care you recognize people

don't act out unless they care no one's gonna leave of their because of type

something and argue with you online and then rotate and say they are doing not care

so all of it comes from love it comes from concern which i really like you guys I

really do many thanks for being here for me many thanks for expecting me and with

that being said I'm back I wonder what quarry tensions up to

well it's actually 414 within the morning so he's probably phased down with drool all

over his face probably sleep in his boobs off but I missed that guy

Cory's actually half avatar which i mean avatar not aang the other one that just

disappeared

Share this game :

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2013. Mor4Mag - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger