{[['
']]}
gonna make this 10-minute mask i wont to be
hesitating to make these because there was plenty of debate about whether or not they
were even effective or not there's also lots of other great tutorials already
out there but last night mayor Garcetti here in l. a. recommended that
when you are going out anywhere to please wear these then I figure it
would be really helpful for you guys have tutorial to not mention y'all I'm
messaging me each day asking for one so this is gonna include elastic I do have
a ties video coming also but the elastic ones are people who I even have been
making let's just jump right in I'm gonna show you ways to make these about
10 minutes really quick and easy this is often often
two layers of fabric very very first thing we're gonna do this is simply just like the easiest one
super fast if you're gonna donate these they need to be two differing kinds of
fabric that way medical professionals know which side has been toward their
face which side has been out just to keep it clean and for you to to know
which way the mask goes right sides together then what we'll do is we're
going to sew all the way around it leaving a hole and thus the elastic goes
to go here on the within from this end to that end but that'll get on the within
so I'm just gonna go ahead and clip those into place there's one
let's go so I'm using polyester thread and along the long side I'm going to
leave a niche that way we'll flip it right side out half inch seam allowance
or so
back stitch
when you get to the corner I'm going to go back and forth several times over
that elastic
pivot
hey once we revisit to the beginning leave slightly bit of a hole back stitch
you can trim your corners take slightly bit of that bulk out okay then send it
right side out use your finger to pop out those corners iron your seams just
quickly just to make sure that they're laying nice and flat before we sew it
around
I'm not inserting wire or anything into
it because i don't have any a and B I tried pipe cleaners which they only did
not work so I'm just gonna choose it like it is true here this is often often where our
opening is I'm gonna have that be at the
bottom before we start i might wish to make three marks with just a
water-soluble pen I'm gonna use the marks here on my machine it doesn't have
to be super scientific okay so here again is our opening that's gonna get on
the bottom and that i am gonna show you ways to do your pleats along side your seam ripper
makes it very easy fast you'd wish to iron it or pin it or anything I'm gonna
have slightly bit less seam allowance so I'm gonna move my needle position over
slightly okay we're starting at the very best right of our mask from the front side so
this is my front this is often often often often my back although it doesn't really matter
back stitch okay well I'm gonna grab my seam ripper I'm gonna go where that mark
is tuck that in there then rotate it up and then again for the second mark see
how that's going then for the third
okay we're gonna return the precise same
way we're going to mimic the pleats from our other side so as that the pleats are
the same direction
back around the top now and then I'm gonna go around it another
time I'm gonna back stitch over those pleats slightly bit more just because
these are becoming to undergo hot washes they're gonna get washed plenty used a
time yanked on so one confirm everything is essentially secure
all right that's it what'd you guys think not regrettable right leave me any
questions down below inspect the blog post as always we'll have everything
written bent not mention other tips and tricks that I found like all sides
need to vary colors that way you know what side is contaminated when
you're out and about if you are taking it off it is double sided though so you'll use
either side
I'm not pre watching my fabric beforehand because variety of those I'm
using scraps on the opposite hand ready to |i'll"> i will be able to be able to wash them
when I'm done making them I put them in
a lingerie bag or kind of a mesh bag wash them on hot these need to be 100
percent cotton a really high quality cotton which can be washed really
rigorously over and once more and if you don't have elastic you'll use hair
ties or hair bands like from the dollar store you'll cut those up and use that
there's some other ways you'll utilize elastic or once I even have that ties
video done ready to |i'll"> i will be able to be able to link that down below
as well but I hope you all are staying
safe and healthy all my best wishes to you guys so I'll see you within subsequent

Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire