If Kangaroos could Talk

{[['']]}

what's wrong guys I've just seen some

dingoes and that they are coming right this way

what yes they looked extremely hungry we

have to evacuate immediately shut up bitch I'm not going anywhere

excuse me dingoes don't scare me they're just wall dogs bro they're not just dogs

dingoes prey on us kangaroos enough they pray to me cuz I'm the god of

kangaroos my oh I forget it let's get out of here

well what about you George are you coming with us my men this trees growing

good I'm selling 50 bags a eucalyptus every day oh this is often often ridiculous

I'm leaving don't trust the dingoes

they'll say anything to eat you yeah yeah shut up your bag the ugly one but

see it guys bunch of pussies all of you hey what's

that Phil hey guys what do i want you talk you wanna come lollygag around with me and

some of my mates no thanks but we're having a celebration over the creek a celebration

yeah we got a DJ and there's gonna be some really sexy Wallabies sexy one of

these you purchased any Laura gates I'm really into them yeah my marquee tapes of them

any cockatoos gone I've always thought the finger cooker - yeah Mike look I'll

even allow you to guys sell the utmost amount eucalyptus as you'd such as you sure this

isn't some scam nah mate just come slightly closer oh

I wanna go like this you look lemon give me the eucalyptus yeah make it I can make it Oh

freaky I'm baking employee Oh baking we really need to urge those two into rehab



Share this game :

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2013. Mor4Mag - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger